Jennifer Motsch is a passionate 33 year old French Chef, born and raised in the seaside town of Les Sables d’Olonne in the North West of France.
Jennifer has had an interest in cooking from her Father’s Culinary passion.
Professionally trained in Gastronomique restaurants. She has worked in many restaurants around the globe;she loves to share her passion and unique skills in French classic flavours with discerning customers, friends and family.
Jennifer’s Personal Menus
- Menu 1
– Double baked cheese shuffles, candied walnuts salad, honey.
– Crispy duck breast, cauliflower puree, snow peas, cherry dressing
– Lamb rump with creamy risotto, fave beans, tapenade, jus
– Barramundi with fennel cream sauce, clams, fresh peas
– Coconut and caramel flan
– Cornflakes a chocolate delice with whipped coffee
- Menu 2
-Pan seared scallops with grilled chorizo, saffron aioli
– Gin compressed watermelon, cantaloup, radish, basil gazpacho
– Snapper with fresh asparagus, concassé tomato, beurre blanc
– Provençale gnocchi, pan seared with zucchini, capsicum, tomatoes, squash, olives, hazelnuts
– Classic vanilla crème brûlée
– Chocolat Gateau with thyme anglaise